Complaint Review: Keith Kapperman

• Reported By: vic — geneva Nebraska United States of America
Keith Kapperman
1010 j st geneva, Nebraska United States of America

Keith Kapperman The Nerve of Davison Inventions!! geneva, Nebraska

I am pleased that Rippoff Report actually caused George Davison from Davison Inventions to respond to me by mail.  His employees responded but for such an impressive scam, it comes from the top down.  Their response turned out to be a joke though and has fueled my fire.  It has now been five months dealing with this con.  It is not a question whether or not they are scamming people.  This is why I simply stated that I want back every cent I paid them and my prototypes.  I heard that they sent my prototypes to me but this is not true.

Now they have sent me a release agreement to sign.  They say they will return a portion of the money they scammed from me.  They tell me how it is and how it will be.  These people use ABC's Good Morning America interview with George Davison to promote these scams.  If you knew how they are pulling off these scams, you would be amazed.  They don't give a number to call or give access to a person period, never did!  This is all part of their success.

I believe in Ripoff Report!  However, Davison is using it to control us and also to make a profit and look like they want to repair damages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keith-Kapperman/geneva-Nebraska-68361/Keith-Kapperman-The-Nerve-of-Davison-Inventions-geneva-Nebraska-960712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keith Kapperman