Complaint Review: Keith Middlebrook - Fico financial

• Updated: Tue, June 24, 2014

• Reported By: Corey_F — Nashville Tennessee
Keith Middlebrook - Fico financial
Internet USA

Keith Middlebrook - Fico financial Fico 911 Paid $25,000 for services and got NOTHING in return Los Angeles TN

I paid Keith $25,000 to open business lines of credit for my company (I actually paid $30k but $5k was paid to the person who referred me to him).  He promised to open $500,000 to $1mil in business credit cards, lines, loans, etc. in 60 days.  I had a 685 mid score & my wife had a 789 so naturally we decided to use my wife's credit.  Its now been over a year & I have a $4,000 (four thousand) business credit card & a revolving Amex card that's due in it's entirety every month.  So basically I threw away $30,000.  If that's not a ripoff then nothing is.

I did everything Keith asked me to do; I followed up every couple days for several months, even called him at midnight because that's when he asked me call.  I came back to a couple months ago & let him know that I now had a 740 mid score & asked if that would help, but he wouldn't respond. Keith is a BS-er & will make excuses to string you along & delay the inevitable: that he will not follow through on his promises.  I was stupid enough to trust him because he was referred by people I know & trust, so this is an expensive lesson for me.  I didn't have anything in writing so there's not really any recourse for me (even if I did have a contract, it would be more expense to sue). Hopefully I can save someone else from wasting their money.

I've read reviews from satisfied customers from years ago, so apparently Keith had the ability at one time to do what he claims he can do.  Either he lost that connection/ability & is in denial or he simply has no intention of following through & is continuing to collect $ as long as he can to fund his drug addiction.  Do yourself a favor & do not under any circumstances give this man money.  Keith, you'll get what's coming to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2014 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keith-Middlebrook-Fico-financial/internet/Keith-Middlebrook-Fico-financial-Fico-911-Paid-25000-for-services-and-got-NOTHING-in-1157246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keith Middlebrook - Fico financial