Complaint Review: Keith Parungao dba Mcdonald Par LLC

• Updated: Sun, June 15, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Irving Texas
Keith Parungao dba Mcdonald Par LLC
5309 Soledad Dr. Denton, Texas USA

Keith Parungao dba Mcdonald Par LLC Big Time Wanna Be Contractor Pays Very Little To Workers Exposed TO ASBESTOS AND LEAD Without letting them know. Denton Texas

Keith hired me to operate a loader for 27 hours, manage the jobsite for 7 hours and do general labor for 7 hours.  I did as I was told.  At the end of the week, he paid me half of what I shouild have made and I found out the building was full of asbestos and lead.  There were about 20 of us working in an old church tearing walls and carpet down.  He didn't tell anyone what we were exposed to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2014 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keith-Parungao-dba-Mcdonald-Par-LLC/Denton-Texas/Keith-Parungao-dba-Mcdonald-Par-LLC-Big-Time-Wanna-Be-Contractor-Pays-Very-Little-To-Wor-1154991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keith Parungao dba Mcdonald Par LLC