Complaint Review: Keith Price Dba Custom Cars Unlimited

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: Carter — salem Virginia United States of America
Keith Price Dba Custom Cars Unlimited
24 West 4th Street Salem salem, Virginia United States of America

Keith Price Dba Custom Cars Unlimited Keith Price Dba Custom Cars Unlimited salem va Beware of Custom Cars Unlimited they do bad work salem, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Your REPORT sounds like a huge joke

*Consumer Comment: OBVIOUSLY A FAMILY MEMBER.....

*Consumer Comment: I have never had a bad experience there...

My son took his car to this place to get some type of audio equipment installed. They completely ruined his stereo and refuse to admit it. While the car was in their care something went missing from the glove box. We suspect that they stole from the vehicle but have no proof. The one kid that I saw there looked like he was high and smelled like marijuana also. This place is a huge joke. If you need work done use audiotronics near tanglewood mall.. They do a great job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2009 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keith-Price-Dba-Custom-Cars-Unlimited/salem-Virginia-24153/Keith-Price-Dba-Custom-Cars-Unlimited-Keith-Price-Dba-Custom-Cars-Unlimited-salem-va-Bewar-545519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keith Price Dba Custom Cars Unlimited

Your REPORT sounds like a huge joke

AUTHOR: Lou - (United States of America)

I work for a delivery company, one of the guys in brown. Occasionally I get the Fourth street route; and of course, Custom Cars is on that route. I go in to their shop sometimes up to five days a week. All the guys in there are young but very respectful. It's amazing to me, the wide variety of people I see in there on a daily basis. I have also had work done on my daughters cars. Both wanted cd players and iPod inputs in their cars when they got their license's.

Anyways, I stumbled on this ripoff report and have a hard time believing this story. First did you talk to the owner? The guy seems to be a quite fair and reasonable man who gave me a great deal on both my daughters cars. The owner works there and oversees everything, at least as far as I know. When I go in there he's there. He seems to me to take quite an interest in what he does as well as the guys working there. I'm sorry, I just can't see how a business that seems to stay as busy as they are, would do some of the things you imply in your story.

To sum it up, I plan on doing as much business as I can there; as no body has come close to as fair a price & quality of service. A good group of guys. I highly reccomend and advise anyone who reads this to give them a shot... you will be pleasantly amazed at what all they can do!

OBVIOUSLY A FAMILY MEMBER.....

AUTHOR: ADuggan - (United States of America)

ONE MORE TIME.... OBVIOUSLY A FAMILY MEMBER!!!!

I have never had a bad experience there...

AUTHOR: DaHonda - (United States of America)

I have taken my car to this location a total of 3 times, once for custom tint job, once for audio install (cd player, amp, and subs) and most recently today to install sirius sat. radio. They have always treated me wonderfully even calling me today to make sure they mounted the radio somewhere I would be happy with before doing so.  I have left many valuable things is my car as well and everything is still there including money.

I'm sorry you have had a bad experience with them but that is not the case with me I REFUSE to go anywhere else and will continue to take my car there for all my custom car needs. They are just the best. The best part is their work is guaranteed for a lifetime.