Complaint Review: Keith White / Trak International LLC

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: ald960 — Pacifica California
Keith White / Trak International LLC
10 SW South River Dr #901 Miami, Florida USA

Keith White / Trak International LLC Does not honor contracts and pay for work done Miami Florida

Trak International does not pay for services rendered to them.

Trak International and I had a mutually signed contract on 03/08/2013. I was to evaluate and recommend 3 finalist companies selected by Trak to develop a mobile application.

The contract stated my hourly rate and terms of payment to be 15 days after invoice submitted.

I completed the evaluation, submitted a written report, made verbal and written recommendation of the selected company and submitted and invoice on 03/16/2013.

Keith White (CEO of Trak, contact person) then visited the company in Ukraine for approximately 2 weeks during the period April 6 to April 27.

I did not receive any payment by 03/31/2013.

I received $500 on 04/10/2013, which he said had been mailed to me by accident and was intended for someone else. [continued below]....

..... Subsequently, I received payments in $100 leaving a balance of $211.

I made several calls to the person named on the contract, Keith White (who was the only person I had contact with in this deal). He has given me repeated excuses and has never committed to sending me a check for the balance due.

I have not received the $211 balance to date.

Keith White now demands that I do not report him to agencies shuch as Ripoff Report, or to the credit bureaus. He wants a statement from me in writing before he will pay the balance of $211.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keith-White-Trak-International-LLC/Miami-Florida-33130/Keith-White-Trak-International-LLC-Does-not-honor-contracts-and-pay-for-work-done-Miami-1064603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keith White / Trak International LLC