Complaint Review: Kelleher International

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Harlow — Phoenix Arizona
Kelleher International
10869 Scottsdale Road, #103-190 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Kelleher International Kelleher International is a scam. They have no matches. Scottsdale Arizona

I actually AM an extremely beautiful actress and model who joined Kelleher Int'l. in hopes of finding a mate. Someone who was looking for the same sort of lasting relationship that I want. My last few relationships have been with men who, ultimately, were not looking for something permanent. I mistakenly believed that Kelleher could do as they promised and match me with someone like minded. I considered the money to be an investment in myself. That I would meet a man who had likewise invested in himself.

What a load of bull. The men I met were not even members. They had no interest in a relationship that lasted longer than one night. I felt as though Kelleher was sending me out as a call girl. And I paid $5500 for this? I have no trouble at all meeting that type of man. Why in the world would I want that? And as others have posted, there were never any "matches" until I called and complained. Then, they would try to hook me up with one of their friends to pacify me.

Save your money. Kelleher International is a lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelleher-International/Scottsdale-Arizona/Kelleher-International-Kelleher-International-is-a-scam-They-have-no-matches-Scottsdale-1088646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelleher International