Complaint Review: Keller Brokerage

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Ed P — Quincy Massachusetts
Keller Brokerage
85 Lafayette Rd Riverside, New Jersey United States of America

Keller Brokerage Konkel Brokerage Ben Williams email is b.konkel@gmail.com both are locate in NJ Bogus loan company Riverside, New Jersey

Please Beware    I was approached via a posting on craigslist that I replied to for a business loan. Ben Williams emailed me and we proceeded to go back and forth with emails. He sent me documents I filled them out emailed back. Then he told me I had to western union 500 dollars for application fee and the loan would fund.
Then next email few days later due to delay my son was in hospital he sent me that they needed to have MSRP on loan which was a insurance on loan. It was another western union payment but Ben felt bad for his 6 clients so he was going to split the 1000 payment in half and I would only be responsible for another 500 which seemed odd but I forward it to western union.

Now out 1000 three hours later just before funding he comes back and says the VC wanted to me to make another 500 payment because he will not accept Ben's deposit so it was necessary to forward yet another 500 to Florida.

So this morning after a good night sleep I had second thoughts and emailed Ben stating that this just did not seem correct and if I would be funded for sure. I have emailed him 10 times today no responses .  I did not forward money today so I am out 1000 .
I am posting here because his web site is still up Kellerbrokerage.com  and beware of this guy Ben smooth guy and will not talk to you after original conversation he is a email guru and gets emails them on his phone as well.

This is a warning I should of listen to my counter part in office thought it was a scam and by mistake she sent a email I forwarded to her and she added some verbal thoughts about scam then sent back to all with Ben getting a copy.

He got the email and responded in a way that he was protecting his client me and that it was not a scam and he would not go any further with her.

I want to warn all stay away from this guy it will be a long road to get my 1000 back but it could of been 1500 if I did not have a good sleep last night.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keller-Brokerage/Riverside-New-Jersey-08075/Keller-Brokerage-Konkel-Brokerage-Ben-Williams-email-is-bkonkelgmailcom-both-are-lo-1038116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keller Brokerage