Complaint Review: Keller Williams Realty Don Roland

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:Commerce Michigan
Keller Williams Realty Don Roland
2900 Union Lake Rd. #210 Commerce Twp., Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 248-360-2900
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Keller Williams Realty ,Don Roland LIAR , RIPOFF, CON ARTIST Commerce Twp. Michigan

I was looking for a house to purchase, I found one I made a bid and two days later I was offered a counter, the following day I went down and signed our counter offer. The following day I was told everything was good and I was just waiting on a signoff. I waited I had talked to my broker he said he talked to Don Roland and it was a done deal.

The following day I was concerned that I had not heard any thing. I got a call from my realtor he said there was another offer it was higher then mine,but every day up till that day Don Roland said there was no offers, later that day I searched for the man who made the decision on the home and he said he never got an offer till that morning and that there was never a counter offer he didnt know what I was talking about, I explained not really knowing what to explain, except i agreed to his counter.

He was smug and rude, I also had givin our notice to move, Don Roland found out what a good deal I was getting and that it was worth much more and decided to get someone in on the deal and held my offer till he knew they would get it. He is slime!

Barbara
Commerce, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keller-Williams-Realty-Don-Roland/Commerce-Twp-Michigan-48382/Keller-Williams-Realty-Don-Roland-LIAR-RIPOFF-CON-ARTIST-Commerce-Twp-Michigan-361467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keller Williams Realty Don Roland