Complaint Review: Keller Williams Realty

12210 South Mopac Expressway, ste 400 A Austin, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 512-327-3070
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Keller Williams Realty LaSonya White Check Fraud stole checks from my office and wrote them out to herself Austin , Texas

*General Comment: Late Response due to lack of knowledge about incident

*Author of original report: Lasonya White

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: William Able of Able's Auto Sales is the biggest used car crook in Columbia,SC

Hi, I had to send you this message. Your Lasonya White who works with Keller Williams Realty is a criminal. She was working with this business man by the name, William Able pertaining to some realty services. She somehow got a hold of his business checks and she wrote about $8,000 worth of his checks to herself in the past 2 months and cashed them. His business is called William Able Auto Sales he is located at 1105 Anthony St Columbia, SC
29201. You can find this criminal act information out at the Bank of America which is in this same area less than a block away of his business. We don't want her to get away with this. Her parents have only verbally agreed to pay him back but they are asking him not to press charges in the deal. I definitely do not want to deal with this real estate company if she is going to get away with this. Don't take my word just do an investigation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keller-Williams-Realty/Austin-Texas-78746/Keller-Williams-Realty-LaSonya-White-Check-Fraud-stole-checks-from-my-office-and-wrote-t-987302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keller Williams Realty

#1 General Comment

Late Response due to lack of knowledge about incident

AUTHOR: pattyp - (USA)

I am writing to give a character statement of the Lasonya White and family talked of in this report! I have know Lasonya White and family for a very long time! Her family attends a Church i attend! I am not sure the circumstances of this case but the only Lasonya White i know is beautiful inside and out! She is a mentor figure to me and despite our separations during our own journey of career development and enhancement in this sometimes cruel world i will never forget about the people who have helped me grow into the person I am today! Her family taught me courage, strength integrity and helped introduce me to spiritually faith based community! Sonya even saved my life one time by calling the ambulance as we drove down the highway and she saw me gasping for my last breath! I could probably help think of some names that conspired this against her if you gave me time to think about it! I support you Lasonya White and I pray that your reputation is restored thru and only by the Grace of God.

Lasonya White

AUTHOR: trulyblessed - (United States of America)

LaSonya White you are a Bipolar Liar...You stole from me and I have contacted all the representatives at Keller Williams now I'm contacting the Real Estate License Division. Then they can see what you have done, thief, thief, and thief!!!You can claim its all about you all you want. If I wanted you only, why did you encounter my space. Who took from whom? If I am a womanizer, then why would you subject yourself to my life and Steal from me"?  Why didnt you take your retarded self about your way. You should have vacated the premises empty handed but you don't know the true meaning of CROOK which is you, Psycho Fool! You know what? You should die for what you did. I got my business where is yours. I see you was driving my car for me to be a crook salesman. Dummy!!!!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

William Able of Able's Auto Sales is the biggest used car crook in Columbia,SC

AUTHOR: scgameccock25 - (United States of America)

I know all about this situation. First of all Mr. Able is a crook thats sells mostly previously wrecked cars with salvage titles that he repairs to substandard conditions and sells them to desperate customers with bad credit who have little choices left but to buy his lemons with very high interest rates and they break down all of the time. He has a huge lot full of cars but he doesn't sell many because so many people are aware of his bad reputation. This womanizer thinks he can have any woman he wants, which is the problem here. He was trying to purchase the affection of this younger woman, which didnt work and when it didnt he tried to retaliate by putting this and other untruths out about this young lady and try to mess up her career because he furious about getting rejected.