Complaint Review: Kell's Bullies

• Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: Kristin — JBLM Washington United States of America
Kell's Bullies
Boston, MA Internet United States of America

Kell's Bullies Kellsbullies.com, Mr. Roy I searched Bulldog puppies and their website popped up, I emailed them and they said the puppy would cost $420 then, and $200 when I got the puppy. Internet

I searched "Bulldog Puppies" on a website that does searches in Washington State. Their site immediately popped up. I looked at all the pictures they had on their website, and decided to email them. They IMMEDIATELY emailed me back saying they had all the puppies they were 11-12 Weeks old, and that they would have to ship the puppy of my choice to me, and then went on explaining in full detail about each puppy. The cost was $620.. $320 due right away, and $300 due when I got the puppy. That I had to pay them through Western Union Credit Union, the $320. I fell right into their fraud, and did it. I had to pay the $320 to a "Kaitlin Lee Pike" in Quincy, MA. Originally, the money wasn't going through, so someone kept calling me, and asking when the money would be in there. I paid them their money, and I kept in contact with them the whole time. They were saying the puppy was getting shipped through U-Ship Pet transfers. The shipping company kept emailing me, letting me know what was going on. The guy from the shipping company his name was Richard. Then the breeder emailed me, saying then I had to pay shipping, and that I needed to do it through Western Union again. So I paid the $120 for shipping, I asked them why I'm paying shipping, they responded back to me that they "didn't know that I would have to do that." Finally it was all good, and they said I'd get the dog by 5pm my time, because of the time difference. So I didn't hear from them for a while, then I heard back, it was "Mr. Roy" saying that the dog got sick, and I'd have to pay them extra money to have the dog on a "special flight." I said no, and that I just want my money and they said "give me your full name, phone number, address, bank info, and I will refund you the price. I didn't give it to them, and I realized they were a fraud. I have every single e-mail from both them and the shipping company printed out, and I can go through my phone records and find a phone number that they called me on. I am willing to take this to court if I need to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2011 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kells-Bullies/internet/Kells-Bullies-Kellsbulliescom-Mr-Roy-I-searched-Bulldog-puppies-and-their-website-popp-797816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kell's Bullies