Complaint Review: Kells Bullies

• Submitted: Wed, March 02, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 02, 2011

• Reported By: Chrissy — Leesburg Virginia United States of America
Kells Bullies

Kells Bullies Kellsbullies.com Scam sale of English Bulldogs. Supposed Shipping Scam Do Not Trust! Internet

I inquired about an English Bulldog puppy posting. When I emailed them they sent me an extensive email about the dogs. I only inquired about one, so this was strange.

They quoted me a very low price, so I emailed them to hold the dog and asked for their information.  The ad said Richmond, but they ended up telling me that it would be shipped from Boston.  I noticed in the email it sounded redundant and the wording sounded like someone who didn't speak English.

I immediately looked up the sight name and found a report through rip off report.  So I would like to add this and say thank you for saving me from a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kells-Bullies/internet/Kells-Bullies-Kellsbulliescom-Scam-sale-of-English-Bulldogs-Supposed-Shipping-Scam-Do-N-701778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kells Bullies