Complaint Review: Kells Bullies

• Submitted: Tue, December 28, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 05, 2011

• Reported By: Tai — Wilmington North Carolina United States of America
Kells Bullies

Kells Bullies Kelly Bulldog Puppies.com I contacted this "breeder" who offered to sell me an English bulldog puppy for Cheap! and offered free shipping. When I questioned the low price and that I wanted to meet in person, I was told I need Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: SCAM

*General Comment: If the price is too good to be true

I contacted this breeder about buying an english bulldog puppy they advertised. They were quick to respond with a list of expectations for a new owner. I offered references. I asked where they were located, but wasn't given that information initially. When I inquired about the low price, they told me that they wanted their puppies to have good homes. This felt too good to be true, so I emailed them and told them that I was not comfortable buying a puppy without seeing it and asked for their phone number to arrange a face-to-face. I was never given a number and was told that I need to send them $300 via paypal to prove I was serious about the puppy. When I got to the office today, I started researching this breeder and found the exact ad (same puppies, still 10 weeks old) from months ago that this breeder scammed someone in Alaska out of money. At that time, they were using the name Kelly Bulldog puppies.com out of Boston. Currently, they are using Kells Bullies and you can contact them at kellsbullies@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2010 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kells-Bullies/internet/Kells-Bullies-Kelly-Bulldog-Puppiescom-I-contacted-this-breeder-who-offered-to-sell-me-676051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kells Bullies

#1 Consumer Suggestion

SCAM

AUTHOR: Hollie - (U.S.A.)

Yep, I have to agree when it sounds too good to be true it normally is. Typically when you see online a breed of animal that usually sells for thousands of dollars such as the english bulldog being offered for pennies it is a scam.

Good rules to follow when searching for a new pet online: 1 make sure you can get ahold of the breeder by phone. 2 make sure the seller has some kind of contract and health guarentee for the animal you are buying. 3 simply google the name of the kennel, cattery or individual selling the animal, you will be surprised how much a simply google search will reveil about a person or business. 4 If the seller is not willing to either meet you or have you to their home for a face to face meeting be very worried, now not all breeders will allow you to their home, after all this world isn't all roses however they should atleast be willing to meet you in a public place for you to view the animal in question. 5 if the animal needs to be shipped then you should expect to pay for shipping, it isn't cheap and no one I know includes this in the price of their animals it is always a seperate fee and is always the responsibility of the buyer.

I'm glad to know that you weren't dupped out of your money but I am sad to know that these scams are still out there and people are still falling for them, very, very sad.

#2 General Comment

If the price is too good to be true

AUTHOR: Lawrence Bird - (USA)

If the price is too good to be true, 99.9999999999999899999% of the time it is a scam, most likely Nigerians who will request that you Western Union the money to a foreign country.