Complaint Review: Kelly Advertising

• Submitted: Sun, November 06, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, November 06, 2005

• Reported By:Goleta California
Kelly Advertising
Orangewood Ave, Anaheim, CA 93856 Anaheim, California U.S.A.

Kelly Advertising And Advanced Advertising Concepts Worst decision of my life. Company heads should do prison time Anaheim, Thousand Oaks, All Over California

I don't need to be redundant as everything that needs to be said about this horrible excuse for a company has been.
As a UC college grad who couldn't get a job in this state I was ecstatic to hear from this company who wanted me soooo bad. Upon arriving they said, move here in 1 week or we're giving your job to someone else. I moved...and my whole life fell apart.
You will work 80 hours a week.
You will be guilt-tripped into hanging out with co-workers (fellow cult-members) on your only day off (Sunday).
If you don't, they will punish you
You WILL GO DOOR TO DOOR. That is your job.
They WILL brainwash you. I was a science major so I'm no dumbass, however they are really good at the whole BRAINWASHING thing.
If you hear the word "JUICE" run. It is their code for "shut up and stop complaining at how bad your job is because we have totally financially ruined you and you should stop feeling sorry for yourself and SMILE!"

My advice is....if you or your child has received an interview from this sham of a company RUN.
I am doing well now that I left and still get so angry about it. I consider myself a smart, insightful person but you have no idea what a group like this can do to you.

I hope one day someone will call me and say a thousand jilted young people are filing a classaction suit because they owe ALL OF US........huge for putting up with their &^%$@ and lies!

Been there
Thousand Oaks, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2005 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Advertising/Anaheim-California-92856/Kelly-Advertising-And-Advanced-Advertising-Concepts-Worst-decision-of-my-life-Company-he-163554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Advertising