Complaint Review: Kelly Claude An Courier-transport

• Updated: Sun, May 10, 2009

• Reported By:Fairmount City Pennsylvania
Kelly Claude An Courier-transport
Douala Cameroon Internet Cameroon

Kelly Claude And Courier-transport Paid $300.00 for a puppy from Kelly Claude,now saying that i need $1500.00 for shipping. Douala Internet

I found an ad on the internet for an Akita puppy for $300.00(shipping included).I e-mailed the lady and she sent me pictures of the puppy,plus general information about the puppy.
She gave me all of the information to send the money by Western Union to a country called Camerron in Africa.I was told that the puppy would be at my house the next morning.I checked my e-mail the next morning and i recieved an e-mail from the transport company that they needed another $1500.00 for pet insurance and vaccines.
I did not send the $1500.00 nor am i going to.I have recieved phone calls from the "transport company" demanding the $1500.00,plus numerous e-mails from them and Kelly Claude.I do not have any more money and i know now that i have been ripped off.I have since found the pictures that Kelly Claude e-mailed me of her puppy on another web-site for a breeder in Arizona.It was the exact same pictures.Kelly Claude had told me that she was in Maryland.

Fairmount City, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2009 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Claude-An-Courier-transport/internet/Kelly-Claude-And-Courier-transport-Paid-30000-for-a-puppy-from-Kelly-Claudenow-saying-450389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Claude An Courier-transport