Complaint Review: Kelly Crawford

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Kelly — Mandeville Louisiana United States of America
Kelly Crawford

Kelly Crawford Curtis Crawford, Daisy Crawford This company that I have NEVER heard of showed up in my recent transactions as 'Recur Purchase CCBILLEU.COM +18885969 Valetta, Malt ML' for $49.90?!?! Internet

I was going through my bank account online and saw 'Recur Purchase with ATM card CCBILLEU.COM +18885969

Valetta, Malt ML'. I have never heard of this company nor did I EVER send them money. They took $49.90 out of my account and if the recurring purchase thing somehow continues I do not know how to stop it and I cannot afford to have this problem. I changed my credit card but I fear its not enough since I do not know where it originated from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Crawford/internet/Kelly-Crawford-Curtis-Crawford-Daisy-Crawford-This-company-that-I-have-NEVER-heard-of-sho-977157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Crawford