Complaint Review: Kelly Event Guard Services

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: dplsurve — Ventura California United States of America
Kelly Event Guard Services
1823 Business Center Drive Duarte, California United States of America

Kelly Event Guard Services This company rented my equipment and damaged it and now refuses to pay for it! I'll never do business with them again! Duarte, California

Ripoff Alert: Kelly Event Guard Services. This company rented my equipment and damaged it and now refuses to pay for it! I'll never do business with them again! The owner Kelly Martin refuses to settle this claim no matter what I do in order to comply with HIS request. He just keeps going on and on with excuses of what need to do in order to satisfy his companies policies.

I actually had to get a "collections agency" to go after them. How pathetic is that? He wants to submit this $225.00 claim to his insurance agency! Instead of paying me off first and then submitting his claim he thinks it's better to do it this way. We think it's just another stall tactic. More to (BS) come I'm sure...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Event-Guard-Services/Duarte-California-91010/Kelly-Event-Guard-Services-This-company-rented-my-equipment-and-damaged-it-and-now-refuse-960160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Event Guard Services