Complaint Review: Kelly Krauth

• Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: Miss Davis — edgewood New Mexico United States of America
Kelly Krauth
Route 66 edgewood, New Mexico United States of America

Kelly Krauth Vangard Mortgage Kelly Krayth is one of the biggest con artists and ripp offs I have ever come across,run the other way if you meet this woman edgewood, New Mexico

*Consumer Comment: I don't believe a word of it.

*Consumer Comment: Kelly Krauth has been both ethical and professional

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 2 Sides to Every Story (Bull Crap Story) Facts..

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Theresa Davis

*Consumer Comment: Sour Grapes

My husband and I made an unfortunate mistake of doing a real estate contract with Kelly Krauth,and her girlfriend.We are now forced to sue her as she is trying to block our loan from going through with all sorts of lies and deceptions .This woman is a phsycopath avoid doing any business with her at all cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Krauth/edgewood-New-Mexico-87015/Kelly-Krauth-Vangard-Mortgage-Kelly-Krayth-is-one-of-the-biggest-con-artists-and-ripp-offs-676995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Krauth

I don't believe a word of it.

AUTHOR: AH in Edgewood - (United States of America)

I've known Kelly for years and dealt with her in several venues. I have always found her to be honest, diligent and hard working. I know several people that have worked with her on their mortgages and have never heard anything but praise.

It doesn't make any sense that Kelly would block a mortgage on a house that she offered for sale. After reading the rebuttal that Kelly posted, I have to believe that Kelly is operating in an honest manner.

Kelly Krauth has been both ethical and professional

AUTHOR: Joan - (United States of America)

I had the pleasure ofpurchasing a property in Edgewood fromKellyKrauth just over a year ago. She has been helpful completing all the paperwork neccessary to complete my transaction as I moved fromout of state and needed all the assistance I could get. I know her to be honest and professional in all her dealings with me.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

2 Sides to Every Story (Bull Crap Story) Facts..

AUTHOR: Kelly Krauth - (United States of America)

Since Ripoff Report will not remove remarks whether they are honest or not, I am awarded the opportunity to state the facts of the matter. Being that I am a professional person I will do so that reasonable people can see right through the theatrics of a "deperate housewife" no pun intended... I will not mention names so I do not violate any privacy of the parties, even though they have posted my name.

1. I offered a Real Estate Contract to"these people"almost 6 years ago since they could not qualify for a loan for a property I was selling.

2.He is a contractor and did his own home inspection

3.She decided later she did not like the house and threatened to "sue me" to lower the price. I laughed and gave her my address to send the court papers to.

4. 3 years passed and they could not get financing AGAIN. Being the con artist that I am, I allowed them to extend their contract rather than TAKE BACK THE HOME which legally I could do since they could not fulfill their contract.

5. Attempt again to refinance. Again they could not get a refinance. AGAIN I extended the contract. Oh boy.. what a CRIMINAL I AM.. for NOT taking the home back again.HE requested me to extend it. I told him I was not happy with his wife calling me a liar and a thief and HE apologized to me for her rudeness and informed me he was no longer married to the "^%$ch" his words.. not mine.. I told him not to worry as I did not want the property back and I would work with him until he got financed. I even offered to do the mortgage myself free of charge.. once again.. I am such a bastard.

6. final attempt to refinance. I requested a letter of committment as this has never come to fruition. I was told " I am not entitled to one" . Gee.. last I remember I am only the MORTGAGE HOLDER/LENDER.

7. After recieving payoff, we found out that the payments had been misapplied by SUNWEST ESCROW company. We had the account reconciled BY AN ACCOUNTANT who found numerous errors resulting in the principal balance due from the Davis' being incorrect. Many many errors were brought to the attention of the Escrow Company resulting in me owing more than I should. The contract was written BY AN ATTORNEY which made the sale a "break even". When we asked the balance to be corrected the Escrow company refused. We retained an attorney to force this correction on Nov 4th 2010. Would any of you reading this pay $7,000 you did not owe just because you are told to? Or threatened to?

8. We calmly tried to explain the errors were made by the Escrow Company and the delay of the loan was because of the Escrow Company; not us. Let's think about this logically.. why would I want to DELAY getting this property out of my name, off my credit report once and for all???? Duh!!!! SHE screamed in the phone we were liars and thiefs.

9. We paid $5,000 directly to the principal in order to get this closed for them.The errors wereNOT their fault NORwere they ours.The remaining balance was 2500.00. We agreed to close it if they PAID THE MONEY THEY OWED... of 2000! (eating another 500.00). Actually after adjustments are made, they would owe much more than that... again.. we just wanted this closed. Instead of appreciation we get called liars and thiefs... They did NOT pay increases in taxes and insurance over the last 5 years which is written on page 1 of the Real Estate Contract. Their explanation? "We did not know and no one told us"... did I mention the tax bills are mailed to them, not me?

10. We have hired a Real Estate attorney on this date to sue for unpaid principal, taxes, insurance, late fees, and ALL LEGAL FEES. And now, we are adding defamation of character and slander.This attorney has reviewed the contract in detail and is 100% positive I am correct.

11. I will stand by my reputation 120%. I have many people, business relationships and partners who will stand by me and know me to be an honest and fair person. I welcome any of you to google my name to see the person I am. I am honest, hardworking and a stellar member of my community. I have been a foster parent for 7 years. In have adopted 4 children and live a quiet peaceful life. I am not rich, and I get by just like everyone else. And now you have this person, on here trying to destroy my business reputation. But I know, people are not dumb, and when presented with the whole story learn who indeed, is the liar.

Respectfully,

Kelly J. Krauth

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Theresa Davis

AUTHOR: Kelly Krauth - (United States of America)

My name is Kelly Krauth and I am the person this lunatic is speaking of; Her name is Teresa D located at (((Redacted)))in Edgewood NM.Not that her comments are worthy of a response, I welcome anyone to call me directly as this is just an easy method for people who have nothing better to do than try to tarnish a persons record. For that record, I am an outstanding member of my community, Ihave beena foster parent for the last 7 years, I have served as the President of the Chamber of Commerce, I have provided to my community, and I have multiple business relationships throughout my community which completely defeat this womans rantings. I believe in the justice system which is why I use lawyers rather than Rip Off Report. Please direct any questions or concerns to me at (((Redacted))).

Theresa: Your post has been forwarded to my attorney.

Sour Grapes

AUTHOR: Edgewood, NM - (United States of America)

It is too bad these sites do not screen entries. I am truly not sure how Kelly could be "blocking" your loan. If you are going through her offices, it would not behoove her to slow things down or "block" them and if you are going through another agency, how could she possibly interfere with your business? History has generally shown that when an entity points fingers at other entities, the information being told is generally the character of the one doing the pointing. I doubt that this entry is honest or accurate!