distinguished

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: A very sorry client — tampa Florida
Kelly McCabe Attorney
4419 Park Blvd. North Pinellas Park, Florida USA

Kelly McCabe Attorney Attorney Kelly McCabe A complete liar....she will steal your money and is an arm of the state! Pinellas Park Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response by Kelly McCabe

RUN AS FAST AND FAR AWAY FROM HER AS YOU CAN!..HER SO CALLED DEALS WITH THE STATE ATTORNEY BEGIN WITH DECADES!....DECADES!....SHE WILL ROB  YOU OF YOUR MONEY AND TAKE AWAY YOUR LOVED ONE FOREVER....AND SHE WILL LIE TO YOU THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE PROCESS....ASK ANYONE....RUN...AND I MEAN RUN...I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-McCabe-Attorney-/Pinellas-Park-Florida-33781/Kelly-McCabe-Attorney-Attorney-Kelly-McCabe-A-complete-liarshe-will-steal-your-money-1141823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly McCabe Attorney

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Response by Kelly McCabe

AUTHOR: attorney Kelly McCabe - ()

10/8/14 I just became aware of this post and be honest I do not feel this report is written by a client of mine more likely it is a competitor. First, I very rarely plea clients the majority of my clients go to trial and that is why they hire me. I have had two clients who chose to take plea offers that I actually advised against and thought they had a good case for trial. Both of these clients then regreted their decisions of taking those plea deals and were upset that I couldnt get their pleas withdrawn. All my client's know I do not ever force someone to plea and I also do not promise my clients that I can get a spefic deal for them. I work very hard for my clients and care very much about what happens to all of my clients. I find it interesting that the complaint does not list the persons name nor any specific details. Look how easy it is for another attorney to file a false report against me so I do not get as many clients. Every case is different and to say that I work for the State is crazy. I am probably the most hated defense attorney by the state because I goto trial and WIN..... I am constantly fighting the state for the rights of my clients, which is another reason I do not believe a client wrote this post.