Complaint Review: Kelly Printing Supplies

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie — Bend Oregon
Kelly Printing Supplies
PO BOX 70600 LAS VEGAS, Nevada United States of America

Kelly Printing Supplies Don't work or listen to this company.......WASTE OF YOUR TIME AND MONEY! LAS VEGAS, Nevada

03/01/2013- I received a call from a lady from Kelly Printing Supplies about my brother printer. She explained to me that they have a cartridge that would last longer. etc. She told me that I had no obligation to purchase and that I had 6 months to try and if I didn't like it send it back.
04/03/2013- I received a call from  a lady from Kelly Printing Supplies wondering why I haven't paid their invoice. I told the lady I haven't' paid it due to the fact I haven't even opened the box. It is still packaged up and unopened. She told me I still had to pay for it and was very forceful with her tone. i told her then I don't believe I should pay for something I haven't even used tried yet. So, I told her I would just send it back to her. She then told me I couldn't that at the bottom of the invoice it says its past 30 days but 3 days and if I send it back I wouldn't have gotten credit anyways. I told her he company was a joke and that I would no longer be even thinking of doing further business with a shady company like hers.

Save your time and Money... Hang Up the moment they call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Printing-Supplies/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89170/Kelly-Printing-Supplies-Dont-work-or-listen-to-this-companyWASTE-OF-YOUR-TIME-AND-1040290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Printing Supplies