Complaint Review: Kelly Printing Supplies

• Updated: Thu, March 10, 2011

• Reported By: Contractor — Lake Havasu City Arizona United States of America
Kelly Printing Supplies
P.O. BOX 70600 LAS VEGAS, Nevada United States of America

Kelly Printing Supplies Misleading, Sneaky tactics to sell inferior products. LAS VEGAS, Nevada

I just went thru three ink cartridges to get one that is sort of working. It started with a call from the sales person stating these Kelly cartridges are much better than standarded cartridges because they don't use "blue filler" and that they print blacker and twice as long as standard carts. She said I could order a minimum of four, so I did. A couple weeks later I get a call from another man from Kelly notifying me the other eight are on the way. When I explained I didn't need them he said the first shipment was just to make sure they are the correct ones and I had to purchase the other eight. I had been using the first one and it seemed alright so I said go ahead. I have been tracking the cartridge life and found no difference in the life of the store bought HP cartridges. But now I'm starting on the final eight and low and behold I got an error nine days after installing it that the cartidge is not the right one for this printer. Installed the next cart and it doesn't  print, next one doesn't print, and again. After the forth one it prints but I'm not expecting much. These caridges are remanufactured which I wasn't aware of until getting them. Do not buy this inferior product!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Printing-Supplies/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89170/Kelly-Printing-Supplies-Misleading-Sneaky-tactics-to-sell-inferior-products-LAS-VEGAS-705110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Printing Supplies