• Report: #1102092

Kelly Printing Supplies
PO Box 70600 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Kelly Printing Supplies Salesperson LIES Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: *edit*

I had been receiving calls from their sales person for months.  No matter what I said they kept calling and calling.  She promised that the cartridge would last DOUBLE the amount of time that my regular cartridge did. I was running low and decided to give them a try.  I regret doing so.  Not so much as the product was bad.  I have no idea if it is or isn't.  I have used them yet.

The problem is that I specifically asked the salesperson if they accept paypal.  Its the only we use now when we buy supplies.  I mentioned this and was told that "Yes, we accept all forms of payment".  I agreed then only as long as paypal was not an issue. She agreed it wasn't.

The ink arrived and it stayed by my desk for a few days before I opened it.  I didn't need them yet so they remained in their box.  Unfortunately I had a death in the family and was out of the office for nearly two weeks.  I arrived back and had forgotten about the ink until I got a call from Linda.

She indentified herself as the accounts payable person and she was looking for payment.  I explained to her that I had been away for a few weeks due to a death she was sympathetic.  I explained to her that I didn't see Paypal option to pay for the products.  She thought there should be one.  Then she put me on hold and came backa few minutes later to state tehy DON'T accept Paypal.  I advised her that her sales rep said differently.

She kept insisting to use a cc but I told her I needed to use Paypal.  Told her in that case I can't use these and to give me an RMA number.  She then stated there was a restock fee because I was past the 30 day limit.  I advised her that her sales rep misrepresented the payment method and I shouldn't be responsible for the restock.  She kept insisting I had plenty of time to check on that so I was still liable.

I told her I beleived otherwise.  We're presently at an impasse.  I am willing to send back the items or even purchase them as long as they accept Paypal.  I will NOT pay a restock fee if I have to ship them back.  Bad enough I will incur a shipping cost.  She keeps calling me and I keep asking about Paypal.  I try to be courteous but she is starting to get nasty.  I will NEVER do business with this EVER again.  I will put this on lur company site and blogs if need be including our social media page.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Printing-Supplies/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89170/Kelly-Printing-Supplies-Salesperson-LIES-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1102092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Printing Supplies

*edit*

AUTHOR: Blade - ()

I meant to say I haven't used the ink yet.  In fact they are still in their original box sitting on a shelf.