Complaint Review: Kelly Printing Supplies

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Stephen — Londonderry New Hampshire
Kelly Printing Supplies
PO box 70600 Ls Vegas, Nevada USA

Kelly Printing Supplies Receive a call regarding the product. Send samples never mention invoice or costs. Received an invoice today and demand 20% restocking charge. Product was never used nor requested from the beginning. Ls Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: How did I fix my problem respond

*Consumer Comment: How did you solve this issue?

*Author of original report: Action pending... 6/11/2014

Received a call form Kelly printing Supplies in May. The sales rep wants to send me some samples ( insisted) of the HP ink supplies for trial, never mention the cost nor an invoice would be sent. I questioned the product integrity how could they sell generic product without Hp patent I was told HP made their product oer their specs...yeah right!!! I was told all product returned would be charged 20% for restocking charge.  Thename of this game is the restocking charge 20% from all victims can add up to a substantial gain for these cammers... The y claimed the product is approx 50% and twice as much supply as the HP geniune product. I ws invoiced for $168 , after compared prices with the HP ink from Staples, their price not ony higher but way out of line. Product still in original package untouched awiting further actions!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Printing-Supplies/Ls-Vegas-Nevada-89170/Kelly-Printing-Supplies-Receive-a-call-regarding-the-product-Send-samples-never-mention-1153483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Printing Supplies

How did I fix my problem respond

AUTHOR: Stephen - ()

I simply advise them a letter will be sent to them to file a complaint . I will also copy their state attorney general and Federal Trade Commissioner filing a formal complaint if they do not remedy this misrepresented sale!!

They were warned I will pursue further if they do not cease and desist unlawful practice immediately!!

How did you solve this issue?

AUTHOR: Anne23 - ()

Hey Aurhor, I was dumb enough to have some cartridges shipped as they said I could try them and then decide. I havent yet opened the products at all, instead I was smart enough this time to read before open them. I read that you solved your problem and got a return shipping label from Kelly Printing Supplies. Do you mind telling us how did you get them to cooperate like that, please?

Action pending... 6/11/2014

AUTHOR: Stephen - ()

Action taken. Kelly Printing Supplies are responding favorably to my demand 1) invoice null and void 2) Send prepaid fedx shipping label and RA for product return. 3) Waiver restocking charge of 20%. 4) Advise the sales manager never to call my establishment. I also demand the entire resolution in writing then I will forward to the AG of state of NV in response to a cpmplaint filed with AG/NV RE: Kelly prining Supplies.

Pending officially close this report in one week, est. June 19, 2014.

Stephen Chen