Complaint Review: Kelly Printing Supplies

• Reported By: catnipper40 — Placerville California
Kelly Printing Supplies
Internet USA

Kelly Printing Supplies Poor Professionalism Las Vegas Nevada

Kelly Printing Supplies contacted us today June 12, 2013, trying to sell us printer cartridges.  I was interrupted and needed to hang up.

They continued to ask for my printer's model number, so I asked them for their website and said, "I'll look up my printer and model number when I have time.

I went to their site, which is a waste of good cyberspace!  There is no contact information, the map page goes to a map of the United States (very general), and their "Resources" page is not a link!

In short their employee was poorly trained and their website was poorly done.  I am amazed they are still in business at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Printing-Supplies/internet/Kelly-Printing-Supplies-Poor-Professionalism-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1058753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Printing Supplies