Complaint Review: Kelly Services

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, March 28, 2009

• Reported By:Tulsa Oklahoma
Kelly Services
7666 E 61st St # 310, Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Kelly Services YOULL WORK LIKE A SLAVE AND NEVER GET PAID RIGHT Tulsa Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: TRY APPLYING WITH UNITED DIRECTLY

To All BE WARNED.
For those of you in the I.T. field, steer clear of Kelly Service's to further your future.I won't name any names, but the "Britney, Paris, and Lindsay" personalities over there will try hard to make thier money off of your hard work.

I was tasked with working for United Airlines, and NEVER had one of my checks right. ($9 an hour I might add, and I have a degree.) I raised hell every pay period, and would get paid, however they will not take care of you.
I was promised a full time position with United, after my 90 days of "probation" where up. IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!

After complaining about that, I was told "My services were no longer needed." Come to find out, I was fired because of my personal life. Thats right kiddies, I was fired because I was banging a couple of the girls over at United. I was told after the fact that this was the reason for the layoff, due to unprofessionalism.

Its all fine and good though. Im now working right next to the Kelly Services building, making what I'm worth, and get to see "Britney, Paris, and Lindsay" every day in the parking lot. All three of you are dumber then a bucket of s**t, stop shaking your a**es all the time, your not all that!!!

Johnny
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Services/Tulsa-Oklahoma/Kelly-Services-YOULL-WORK-LIKE-A-SLAVE-AND-NEVER-GET-PAID-RIGHT-Tulsa-Oklahoma-285418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Services

TRY APPLYING WITH UNITED DIRECTLY

AUTHOR: Margaret - (U.S.A.)

I was a seasonal employee with United before 9/11 and they were a real good company to me. If you are still interested in working for them apply direct on line or try the main HR Office in Denver at the old defunct Stapleton Airport. They would probably hire you as long as your superiors liked your work.