Complaint Review: Kelly Services

• Reported By: Washingtonian — Everett Washington United States of America
Kelly Services
EVERETT, WA Internet United States of America

Kelly Services FAILURE TO NOTIFY ME Internet

This is just to let everyone know the possibilities that can occur through a staffing agency and to be AWARE of what can happen.  I have opted to never consider a staffing agency ever again.  Maybe this is a case only among Kelly services, I don't know, but it was totally wrong on their part and I will never recommend their company.

I was promised a position, they told me they would call me back within the next week to let me know exactly the day I would start.  Well, a week and a half go by and I still had heard nothing.  So I called them up and they told me the position was given to someone else.  WHY did they not call me to tell me that?  They made me wait the whole time wondering.  Their excuse?  The company that offered the job had the right to select whomever they wanted even if it meant changing their mind, can even opt to not even hire someone afterall, which is all fine and dandy, but they should have called me instead of making me wait.  It was very unprofessional of Kelly Services.

When I spoke to the office Mgr. she told me that the agent who was working on my behalf, had only heard about the change an hour before I called.  I doubt that.  I am certain she knew the whole week and a half prior that it was given to the other candidate.

My advice, if you are offered a job through a staffing agency, either get it in writing that the job is yours or don't even consider such agencies.  It all resulted in me needing to resubmit my rsum on line again into the multiple job offering websites e.g. Monster, Careerbuilder since I had deleted my profiles in them thinking I had a new full-time job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2010 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Services/internet/Kelly-Services-FAILURE-TO-NOTIFY-ME-Internet-592262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Services