Complaint Review: Kelly Waddell, The Nosh Box

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: S.B — Grafton Ohio United States of America
Kelly Waddell, The Nosh Box
Grafton, Ohio United States of America

Kelly Waddell, The Nosh Box The Nosh Box This company charges high prices for food that taste terrible and makes you sick. Grafton, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Not buying your story.

I ate dinner at their catering truck. At first glance everything looked on the up and up. From the outside things looked clean. When I got home with my food (5 minutes away), and started eating it, I noticed it had a putrid smell to it. After taking three bites I got sick right away. I got so deathly sick I had to go to the hospital and get my stomach pumped. The doctor said food poisoning. When I contacted the Nosh Box to inform them that I got sick and that they should do a better job to keep their food fresh, Sandy Waddell went balistic and started cussing me out and screaming and yelling. Sandy said she never sold me anything and if I come around her truck again she would have me arrested. This woman is truely nuts, and this is the last time I will ever eat at one of these catering trucks again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Waddell-The-Nosh-Box/Grafton-Ohio-/Kelly-Waddell-The-Nosh-Box-The-Nosh-Box-This-company-charges-high-prices-for-food-that-ta-836394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Waddell, The Nosh Box

Not buying your story.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"   After taking three bites I got sick right away. I got so deathly sick I had to go to the hospital and get my stomach pumped. The doctor said food poisoning.  "

Actual doctors know that food borne illnesses do not work that way and your description of the diagnosis doesn't wash.   I think you made up this story.    What's the real reason she doesn't want you around her truck?