• Report: #961928

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Mr. Projects — Windhoek Other Namibia
Kelsger
ADD:longsheng mobile market backdoor D133, huaqian Internet United States of America

Kelsger Kelly We paid for goods and never received anything, after payment we received a fake track number and they stopped responing to our mails and calls Guangdong, Internet

I have purchased a TV from Kelsger.com. According  to the invoice the goods would be shipped via DHL, but after payment was made they informed us that the goods was shipped via China Post and would reach us within two weeks. After I have expressed my grievance regarding the shipment method they have stopped replaying to my emails and calls as this was not the arrangement. I have made the payment on 6 September 2012 into their bank account, and still have not received any goods. I still have all the documents regarding this matter as payment were made into a company account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelsger/internet/Kelsger-Kelly-We-paid-for-goods-and-never-received-anything-after-payment-we-received-a-f-961928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelsger