Complaint Review: Kelvin Marston

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, August 21, 2008

• Reported By:Ypsilanti Michigan
Kelvin Marston
5303 Textile Rd / 57 N.Huron Street Ypsilanti, Michigan U.S.A.

Kelvin Marston - Camryn Realty - Baileys Lock & Safe - Peyton Enterprises Slumlord Harrasses and Threatens tenants Renting under false company Ypsilanti Michigan

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Great landlord, wish there were more like him!

*Author of original report: YOU JUST GOT LUCKY

Mr.Marston rented me an apartment. After months of notifying him of hazardous repairs, I consulted legal advice. Once I was advised to withhold rent, I sent him a letter. He retaliated against me by threatening and harrassing me. He threatened to evict me and tried to do it illegally. Then once I got the building inspector involved he continued to threaten and harrass me at all times of the night and day. He also gave a Real Estate Agent from Swisher Realty Company, keys to my apartment while I'm living there.

In the mean time , he uses the vacant apartment in the back of the building to cheat on his wife. He continued to threaten and harass me until I had to get the police involved. He did the same thing to Norman Worbleski, a previous tenant, who went through a similar process. Then he say's he never owned the building in the first place. SO I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE ANYONE TO NEVER RENT AN APARTMENT FROM THE LOCKSMITH(Kelvin Marston) AT 57 N.HURON STREET, YPSILANTI, MICHIGAN,48197**

BUT OF COURSE IF YOU WANT TO BE HARASSED, THREATENED, AND SCREWED OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, THEN THIS IS THE PERFECT LANDLORD FOR YOU!

Sharee
Ypsilanti, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2003 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelvin-Marston/Ypsilanti-Michigan-48197/Kelvin-Marston-Camryn-Realty-Baileys-Lock-Safe-Peyton-Enterprises-Slumlord-Harrass-72219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelvin Marston

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Great landlord, wish there were more like him!

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

I rented an apartment from Mr. Marston. I found him to be nothing but friendly, courteous, and professional. I paid my rent on time and he made all necessary repairs and updates in a timely and satisfactory manner.

YOU JUST GOT LUCKY

AUTHOR: Sharee - (U.S.A.)

SINCE THIS REPORT CAN'T BE REMOVED. I'D LIKE TO INFORM EVERYONE READING THIS THAT !!IT IS NOT A LEGALLY PROVEN FACT THAT HE'S CHEATING ON HIS WIFE. PLEASE DISREGARD THAT STATEMENT.