• Report: #1162031

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: Natalie — Whitehall Pennsylvania
Kemmerer & Sons
711 Maryland Street Whitehall, Pennsylvania USA

Kemmerer & Sons He took my check for $175.00 and never showed up to do the work. Whitehall Pennsylvania

I hired Kemmerer & Sons to replace some flashing on my roof. I gave Harold Kemmererer - the owner of the business a check for $175.00. This was 1/2 the cost of the job that he required. He never showed up to do the work. When I called him to find out where he was he told me he would be at my house at lunch time. Well lunch time came and went. I called him again and he hung up on me and never returned any of my phone calls.

I contacted the Better Business Bureau and filed a complaint with them. He ignored them just like he did me. I went down to the magistrate and filed a civil suit with them. Since Harold Kemmerer is home and refuses to come to the door, he cannot be served. So I am out $175.00 while this criminal gets away with it. I can only hope one day that justice is served.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kemmerer-Sons/Whitehall-Pennsylvania-18052/Kemmerer-Sons-He-took-my-check-for-17500-and-never-showed-up-to-do-the-work-White-1162031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kemmerer & Sons