Complaint Review: Kemper Direct Insurance

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Fayaz — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Kemper Direct Insurance
Nationwide United States of America

Kemper Direct Insurance Horrible service, don't follow through, liars Internet, Nationwide

I have been dealing with Kemper Direct for all of my automotive needs for the past 4 years. I had my first incident, just a basic cracked windshield, that was supposed to be covered by them for a $250.00 deductible. I requested OEM glass and they said they could do that and would get back to me within 48 hours.

Furthermore, I didn't get a call back and when I called them again they had no record of my account so I ha to redo the whole process. My car has failed inspection by now and is undrivable. This went on for a month and a half and it was getting out of hand. I then requested OEM glass was not necessary just get my windshield fixed! Went through the same process and still NOTHING.

After two months of my car being undriveable I gave up with them and am now going through SafeLite and have an appointment tomorrow to fix my windshield for 287.00. Should have done this from the beginning. Don't use them for your insurance needs, they are horrible! My first claim in the 4 years I have been with them and they couldn't even handle a minor windshield repair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kemper-Direct-Insurance/nationwide/Kemper-Direct-Insurance-Horrible-service-dont-follow-through-liars-Internet-Nationwi-994488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kemper Direct Insurance