Complaint Review: Ken Cleaver, Fixed Rate Financial, Kenneth Brian Cleaver, BRE #01088154

• Submitted: Sat, February 08, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: Clayton — California
Ken Cleaver, Fixed Rate Financial, Kenneth Brian Cleaver, BRE #01088154
Dana Point Dana Point, California USA

Ken Cleaver, Fixed Rate Financial, Kenneth Brian Cleaver, BRE #01088154 Ken Cleaver, Fixed rate Financial Loan Modification Scam Artist, Paid $3650 for loan modification that was never done. Dana Point California

Do not work with Ken Cleaver! He will take your money! You can look him up and see that the Department of Real Estate has issued Cease & Desist orders 2 times to him! His real estate license is not active and he has no mortgage license. He has charged may people for loan modifcations that were not done. He told me he was referring me to an attorney and asked me for $3650. I paid him and he never paid the attorney for me like he said he would. He just kept my money. The last time I called him he was vacationing in Europe! Now I know where my money went. I am filing a complaint with Kamala Harris the Attorney General. Please post on this website if you have been ripped off by him too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-Cleaver-Fixed-Rate-Financial-Kenneth-Brian-Cleaver-BRE-01088154/Dana-Point-California/Ken-Cleaver-Fixed-Rate-Financial-Kenneth-Brian-Cleaver-BRE-01088154-Ken-Cleaver-Fixe-1122148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken Cleaver, Fixed Rate Financial, Kenneth Brian Cleaver, BRE #01088154