Complaint Review: Ken Falcon Canada

• Reported By: VictimOfKen — Toronto Ontario Canada
Ken Falcon Canada

Ken Falcon Canada Conartist Internet

*General Comment: I know where he lives

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: ANY IDEA WHERE THIS SCAMMER IS?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Ken Falcon , Con, THief, Liar

I recently beat Ken in court. I will now be attempting to collect. As far as I know, the police have taken no action. Hopefully it is only a matter of time until he is behind bars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-Falcon-Canada/internet/Ken-Falcon-Canada-Conartist-Internet-714285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken Falcon Canada

#1 General Comment

I know where he lives

AUTHOR: help101 - ()

Ken Falcon, is living in Victoria right now with his girlfriend Sheryl. He works under the table so it`s very hard to find him. He is no longer with his girlfriend and young daughter (when he was in Ottawa). He abandonned them in debts, and have never returned to Ontario. If I can locate the adress, I will send it your way.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

ANY IDEA WHERE THIS SCAMMER IS?

AUTHOR: Winner - ()

I have a judgment against Ken Falcon for $74,000. I need help to locate him so that the collection agency can go after him. Anybody knows where he lives noW? What about Barbara, his wife or his son Rick?

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Ken Falcon , Con, THief, Liar

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (Canada)

Good afternoon,
Was it civil court or criminal court? I wish you luck collecting. He has nothing to his name, except his lies. if you wish to discuss more, feel free to write (((ROR Redacted)))
we can trade stories, the more we are with information, the better our chances are.