Complaint Review: Ken Garff Hyundai

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Utes4life2013 — Cedar Hills Utah
Ken Garff Hyundai
717 S West Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Ken Garff Hyundai Salt Lake Mark Snow - Shady Salesman! Fraud, Lied, Sexual Harassment to my wife Salt Lake City Utah

Buyer beware of salesman Mark Snow at Ken Garff Hyundai! He seems like a very nice guy at first but he is a smiling liar! He sold me a car, lied to me about many features of the car just to get the sale and then fraudantly placed my wifes name on the car two weeks later and then continually texted my wife about a license plate to pick up but then continued to text inappropriate sexual things to her after she asked him to stop and we tried blocking his number! He is the scum of the earth and has no boundaries. He will lie and do what ever is necessary to get the sale. I asked him and trusted him that there was a various features on the car and me being a an honest person I believed he was telling the truth just to find out down the road that the model he sold us didnt have those features! I will do my due diligence next time when buying a car but the fraudlent way he went about adding my wife to the car and the sexual harassment my wife had to deal with was unexcusable! I hope to post this message to warn others so they do not have to go through the horrible car buying process I had to endure with shady salesman Mark Snow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-Garff-Hyundai/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84111/Ken-Garff-Hyundai-Salt-Lake-Mark-Snow-Shady-Salesman-Fraud-Lied-Sexual-Harassment-to-1067388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken Garff Hyundai