Complaint Review: Ken Garff Nissan

• Reported By: Jennifer — Stansbury park Utah United States of America
Ken Garff Nissan
285 w university parkway Orem, Utah United States of America

Ken Garff Nissan Bait and switch Orem, Utah

*Author of original report: adding picture of the advertisment

*Consumer Comment: Good review

This morning I called on one of Ken Garff Nissans advertisements. It reads: 0% financing for 60 months even with less then perfect than credit! 550 credit score and higher qualify. Pictured is a new gray 2011 Nissan Altima for $16,999. I called and and spoke to a salesman who said they have the car but it's a base model no radio or anything. Ok, for that price I can buy a radio to throw in it. We drive over an hour to get to Orem and test drive a nice base model Nissan Altima that they have listed for $16,999. They stated that this car is the car advertised but we can't have both the zero percent financing and the car for $16,999. No where in the advertisement does it say "or" . I handed them the advertisement that clearly states this car for both zero percent financing and $16,999. He refused to honor that advertisement.

I did video tape the discussions and I have a copy of the advertisement. It makes me so mad that these dealerships can get away with these types of false advertisements. I should have read all the other complaints about Ken Garff Nissan before wasting my time with them.

I think the most frustrating part of this is when I questioned them about the year of the car and they said "we will honor the advertisement with the 2012 car because we dont have any 2011" and then when I presented them with their advertisement they start saying "oh that is a miss print it really should be written differently". I asked if they were going to honor the ad they said no. But if we could find a 2011 base model Nissan Altima anywhere in the state they would honor that ad with that car. I asked if I could have that in writting because there was a gray one in Layton on it's way to their dealership in Salt Lake. He said he would and he left went to a office and stopped the transfere of that car. Then came out and said it was sold. I called that dealership who said it wasn't sold. I then asked Jake the finance manager if he was going to put it in writting for me. He said he would shake on it and that was better. Seriously!? Stay away from these crooks. There has to be a honest car dealership somewhere!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-Garff-Nissan/Orem-Utah-84058/Ken-Garff-Nissan-Bait-and-switch-Orem-Utah-766534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken Garff Nissan

adding picture of the advertisment

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (United States of America)

file:///Users/jennifermcclellan/Desktop/mail.jpeg

Good review

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"He said he would shake on it"

That's a pact with the devil. Good review.

introduced