• Report: #206313

• Submitted: Tue, August 15, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 15, 2006

• Reported By:West Jordan Utah
Ken Garff Nissan
777 W. Temple Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Ken Garff Nissan Bait and Switch Salt Lake City Utah

I printed off from Ken Garff's own web page a car and price that I thought would be a good deal. I took the printed page to the delaership and was told that the price on the web page was wrong. If I wanted that particular car I would have to pay $1500 more. The ad for this car was on their site for over a week. I think that IF this was an error that it would have been fixed.

So I left the dealership but was called later that evening at work and was told that if I can down RIGHT NOW that they would sell me the car at their internet price. Thanks guys, I don't get off work untill 10Pm and you close at 9PM. What a deal!

The internet guru there is a guy named Kris MacDonald. My opinon, if you want a Nissan go ANYWHERE else but Ken Garff. I will keep you posted as things progress. And people wonder why I HATE car dealerships!!

Michael
West Jordan, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2006 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-Garff-Nissan/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Ken-Garff-Nissan-Bait-and-Switch-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-206313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken Garff Nissan