Theresa

Complaint Review: Ken Hollowell

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: AB — LA California U.S.A.
Ken Hollowell
N/ A Orlando, Florida United States of America

Ken Hollowell Franchise sales, Jim DeCicco, Brent Harvey others involved. Ken Hollowell has never kept his word on anything. He stole over $2 million from my company. Orlando, Florida

*General Comment: Jim DeCicco is everything you said

Ken Hollowell is one of the most destructive crooks I have ever witnessed. His henchmen Jim DeCicco and Brent Harvey nearly destroyed almost 2 decades of work I created when they came into my world in 2007 with false promises of big money backers. Within a few short months, Hollowell and his cronies had taken control of my business and and pushed me out of running my company I was the founder of. All I had worked for was in his hands and he went on to rape our entire community of artists and bands, leaving in his wake the destruction of an LA institution known as the Los Angeles Music Awards.

Ken Hollowell is the most over blown, egotistical, fake human being I have ever met. He is qualified to do nothing, yet acts like an expert at everything. Opening my trust to him was the single biggest I ever made in my life. He is a cold and callous predator and I can only hope he gets what is coming to him. His days of stealing from people have to end.

In early 2008, officers from the Attorney Generals off in California raided his offices and then unceremoniously booted him out of our state. Good riddance!

AB

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 12:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-Hollowell/Orlando-Florida-/Ken-Hollowell-Franchise-sales-Jim-DeCicco-Brent-Harvey-others-involved-Ken-Hollowell-h-984198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken Hollowell

#1 General Comment

Jim DeCicco is everything you said

AUTHOR: HollywoodEye - ()

Jim DeCicco is still at large.  He is a snake and his head will be cut off.  The Hollywood Eye is an advocate for the people of Hollywood.  It knows all, sees all and seeks justice and more regarding the evil people in Hollywood.  Jim is at the top of the list.  Stay tuned.......Hollywood Eye