Complaint Review: Ken Hollowell

• Reported By: Brian Pinkham — San Jose California United States of America
Ken Hollowell
Orlando Florida Internet United States of America

Ken Hollowell Rip Off Internet

I am going to make this short.  I finally am back on my feet after I got screwed by this Ken Holloway back in 2008.  I was Hundreds of Thousands in Debt, and along came Ken.
I basically succumed to his cool demeaner, and his sincerity to help.
I just want to jump on the band wagon here, and let people know their are probably hujndreds of affected entrepeneurs like me.
He gave me the same storyline of "I will help you raise $100,000".  Total crap!  I should've seen the scam in the beginning, but I had no other way out.

I only lost about $15,000.00, but it was the nail in the coffin to my credit worthiness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2011 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-Hollowell/internet/Ken-Hollowell-Rip-Off-Internet-734532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken Hollowell