Complaint Review: Ken Hughes

• Reported By:St Louis Missouri
Ken Hughes
Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Ken Hughes Bogus collections calls Chicago Illinois

I keep recieving these calls from unknown numbers where it's an automated service saying "This is an important business call for _____" but it's just silent, there is no name ever inserted there. It then instructs me to contact this Ken Hughes at -----.

I am glad I did not call back and did some research. I've been cleaning up my credit report and I have 2 things left that show up on my credit and they are both with different collection agency's that I know are still handling them.

I can't think of what this could possibly be, but I'm only 26 and my credit problems didn't start till I was 19-20 so I know it's not anything that has passed the 7 year drop off mark.

I don't want to send a cease communications letter because I don't believe this could be a debt I owe, should I call them and just tell them they have the wrong number?

Candi
St Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2007 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-Hughes/Chicago-Illinois-60606/Ken-Hughes-Bogus-collections-calls-Chicago-Illinois-237435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken Hughes