Complaint Review: Ken Jon Decker, K&D Promotions, Travel Time Incentives, CRI Representative

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 18, 2010

• Reported By:Edmond Oklahoma
Ken Jon Decker, K&D Promotions, Travel Time Incentives, CRI Representative
132 Highland Dr. Branson, Missouri U.S.A.

Ken Jon Decker, K&D Promotions, Travel Time Incentives, CRI Representative - Sells Club membership in SCAM offering trips as an incentive join the club with deep discounts for vacations. Branson Missouri

*General Comment: My [now deceased] 94 year old Father

*Consumer Comment: Identical Situation and no contact with Mr. Decker

I purchased membership in a travel club named CRI (Club Resorts Intervals). The incentive to join the club was a Las Vegas trip and a cruise. I purchased this package from Ken Jon Decker in April of 2006. My wife and I were sent letters from Ken Decker which I now believe were designed to string us along until Ken could leave town.

At the time we purchased the club package, Ken Decker was in Oklahoma City before moving to Branson Missouri. To date we have not been able to make contact with Ken Decker, and CRI now says they are not doing business with him any more. CRI benefited from this scam, and would give us telephone numbers that go no where.

I believe CRI is culpable in this rip off because they let Ken represent them, however if they were burned by him, as they say they were, they would be after Ken Decker as well.

Ken Decker and CRI through legal action by the attorney general of North Dakota have agreed not to do business in that state because of their deceptive business practices.

In addition, the vacation package does not give the discounts as represented by their agent Ken Decker. I have gotten better vacation packages by going on line and setting up my own arrangements. Any help you could provide us in bringing Ken Decker to justice would be appreciated.

Amos
Edmond, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-Jon-Decker-KD-Promotions-Travel-Time-Incentives-CRI-Representative/Branson-Missouri-65616/Ken-Jon-Decker-KD-Promotions-Travel-Time-Incentives-CRI-Representative-Sells-Club-me-379759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken Jon Decker, K&D Promotions, Travel Time Incentives, CRI Representative

#1 General Comment

My [now deceased] 94 year old Father

AUTHOR: Creel - (United States of America)

This guy put an add in the paper for investments and in about 3 months ripped my father off for about $10,000.  That is a lot of money.  Dad of course won the judgement but this con man is so slick that he just learns from his latest and last scam and improves his game as he goes.  Now that my father is deceased, I could sure use some help in recovering his loss.  I am on a social security disability and $10,000 is a lot of money to me.  I don't know what I am going to do but now that Dad is gone and I have a legal way of persueing it, I plan on doing something.  Wow what a shame.  What some people will do to people that have worked hard all of their life and saved up their money.  Anyway, I would like to get in contact with everyone who has had experiences with this guy and we could share information.  Definitely definitely definitely, this man needs to stop his practices and change his way of doing bussiness.  I am sure that even as I am writting this that he is somewhere doing the same thing that from what I can tell he has been doing for the last 10 years anyhow.  My name is Creel Griffin.  My e-mail address is creelgriffin@gmail.com  My home phone number is 918-782-4754 and my att cell phone is 918-782-8776.  My address is 450654 Happy Hollow Road, Afton, Oklahoma 74331  [This is on Duck Creek, Grand Lake, Oklahoma between Pine Lodge Resort and Arrowhead South Marina]  Any information would be greatly appreciated and also any information that I have or have gathered can be shared with you for your purposes.  Bible says, "God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."  This is my name, this is my number, and this is my 911 address.  Here I am.
  Mr. Decker, we have yet to meet but we will some day.  I hope it is under favorable circumstances.  Easy way or hard way.  I prefer the easy way.  I am a Christian man and also a gentleman.  God bless all who read this and again if I can in any way be of help to anyone, please let me know.

Identical Situation and no contact with Mr. Decker

AUTHOR: Greg - (U.S.A.)

K&D Promotions/Ken Decker/CRI Vacations Travel club scam Branson Missouri

Much like other reports. I have a file of meaningless letters from Mr. Decker assuring us of our pending "free" trips. My last correspondence with him was 12-06-2007. CRI continues to claim that if we keep sending them $99 a year they will let us spend our money at their resorts. They have not been any assistance in reaching Mr. Decker. I have filed a BBB complaint, complaint with Oklahoma and Missouri Attorney Generals.

Greg