Complaint Review: Ken Nugent

• Updated: Mon, May 16, 2011

• Reported By: distasteful — Jonesboro Georgia United States of America
Ken Nugent

Ken Nugent Steven Fair Bomb Deal, Internet

In mid June 2010, I was on my way to work! I stopped for a train and was rear-ended by lady to distracted to even know traffic aroun the curve was stopped. As I was putting my morning coffee down she slammed into my older model car so hard, she actually pushed my car a couple feet ahead.

I was in shock, she jumped from her SUV phone and lipstick in hand. We dont't need to call police she said, Yes we do I can barely move my neck I told her. To make a long story short, my sister in law picked me up from the hospital and demanded I call Ken Nugent! Big mistake. The Lawyer they assigned to me was below level at best.

I couldn't go to work and was seeing a chiropractor. I had no medical Ins, Lord knows I was doing my best to provide the basics for my babies at that point. The officer that came did not even ask me one question about the accident. I was in the ambulance sitting on side the road. He took the at-fault drivers word and left. I just wanted see a doctor at that point.

The lawyer called me days later and right off the bat told me, we can't your missed work covered. I'm thinking you can't possibly know that already can you? It was downhill from there. He basically told me to get up and go to work. Said he feels the same way as the at-fault drivers ins company does. I was floored and in tear's.

I was confused to who he was working for at that point. He then called the chiropractor and advised him to complete work on me, my case was not serious. What? I cried some more. I still haven't returned to work, I lost everything I did have. I even had to send my 1 yr old away for a few weeks until I could pull my self together.

I still have back pain and spasm to the point, I have to grab hold of something and squeeze through the pain. I have no insurance so the problem is still here. And to put one last nail in the coffin. Mr. Fair fired me as a client because he don't know how to fight for whats right. Thanks Mrs. Sledge for rear-ending me, Thanks to State Farm, Ken Nugent, Steven Fair. God will soon Prevail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2011 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-Nugent/internet/Ken-Nugent-Steven-Fair-Bomb-Deal-Internet-729919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken Nugent