Complaint Review: Ken Owens

• Reported By: Extennent — California USA
Ken Owens
18145 Shadowbrook Lane Morgan Hill, California United States of America

Ken Owens Slum Lord. Morgan Hill , California

I rented a duplex from Ken Owens for about 2 years.  During those 2 years I was bitten by what has been described as a type of recluse spider.  Not just once but 3 times.  Each time I reported the incident to my, then landlord, Ken Owens.  Each incident put me in the ER and was followed with powerful antibiotics.  Each ER visit cost approximately $4000.00 each.

Ken Owens assured me each time that he would send out an exterminator to rectify the problem.  He told me that an exterminator would call me.  Not only did the exterminator never show up, there wasn't even a phone call.  This tells me that Ken Owens is also a liar and not just a cheap skate.

When it came to the point I had to move Ken Owens deceitfully convinced me to fix the place up with the impression that I would get my deposit back.  The place was in better shape when I left then it was when I moved in. [continued below]....
.....

When is came down to Ken Owens having to return my deposit, of which he waited until the last minute, he came up with a list of things that "had to be done" before he could rent the dump out again.  He also had his so called property manager involved in this mess as well.  She is just as dishonest as he is.  Her name is Tina Medeiros.

You would think this dummy would have returned a $1325 deposit as opposed to having to go to court for hospital bills over $10.000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2011 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-Owens/Morgan-Hill-California-/Ken-Owens-Slum-Lord-Morgan-Hill-California-784245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken Owens