Complaint Review: Ken Silver

• Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: Leon — Stafford Texas
Ken Silver
, Select State/Province Australia

Ken Silver SILVER LOTTO SYSTEM Did not delivery the product I ordered. Khandallah, Wellington New Zealand, 60

I ordered the PRO Custom Profiles from SILVER LOTTO SYSTEM. After I payed for it, I was sent an email telling me that I needed to order the Silver Lotto System again, but I had recived a refund. I told them I never ask for a refund. I bought the Silver Lotto System, but never got it. I sent them emails asking to show me where I got the refund, but never recieved an answer from them. I never got the Silver Lotto System, they never answered my emails. Do not do business with this company, they will take your money and you want get your product and they will not answer your emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-Silver/Select-StateProvince/Ken-Silver-SILVER-LOTTO-SYSTEM-Did-not-delivery-the-product-I-ordered-Khandallah-Wellin-1125847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken Silver