Complaint Review: Ken nugent

• Updated: Sat, May 28, 2011

• Reported By: Former Client — United states Georgia USA
Ken nugent
1234 First Avenue columbus, Georgia United States of America

Ken nugent Ken nugent local attorney office wasted two months of my time they collected my information about my car accident I signed papers for them to take over my case now they threw me under the bus now I wi columbus, Georgia

Don't fall for ken nugents line "One Call Thats All".  His attorneys wasted two months of my time after I signed papers for my car accident I had late last year.  They are not professional or caring like they claim on their false advertisments on youtube & on ken nugents website.  Ken nugents office employees are rude & just plain hateful.  They do not want to work for their 40%.  Well nugents attorneys just lost out on their 40%.  They are only punishing themselves not me like they think they are.

Ken nugent "One Call Thats All".  No Its one call,  "Screw You!".  Thats how they feel about you like you're a piece of "Garbage".  I would not recommend ken nugent because he Is nothing but scum.  His attorneys are lazy only want to sit on there a*s & have the money handed to them on a silver platter.  They don't like to work for their 40%.

So up yours ken nugent you just lost your 40%.  And I will make sure to get the word about how you treat people & your attorneys & how they turn there back on us In our time of need.  You will lose In the long run.  Just like all the other innocent car accident victims you helped ruined.  Now It will be longer before I get compensated all because of your lazy attorneys.

Thanks for the useless help,  Scumbags!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2011 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-nugent/columbus-Georgia-/Ken-nugent-Ken-nugent-local-attorney-office-wasted-two-months-of-my-time-they-collected-m-734385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken nugent