Complaint Review: Ken with A-US Air Conditioning of TX

• Updated: Wed, March 21, 2012

• Reported By: karen — Arlington Texas United States of America
Ken with A-US Air Conditioning of TX
4422 Action Street Garland, Texas United States of America

Ken with A-US Air Conditioning of TX Would not clean up or replace insulation when their air conditioning contractor fell thru my bedroom ceiling Garland, Texas

I carry American Home Shield, on or about 8.15.2011,they sent out A-US to repair my air conditioner located in my attic. The service man fell thru my bedroom ceiling and  insulation scattered everywhere on my bedroom floor and attic.  I was informed by Ken from A-US that they would pay for the hole repair and also replace the lost insulation. On or about September 1, 2011, a contractor came out to  repair the hole in my ceiling (which A-US paid for) but the contractor did not go up to the attic to clean up the scattered insulation nor replace the insulation from the original loss of 8.15.11. I did not discover this (since the contractor who barely spoke English told me that he did the clean up and replacement and I took his word for it)until December 2011 when I got my X-Mas decorations down from the attic and a considerable amount of insulation fell down on my face. In December 2011 and January 2012, I spoke Ken with A-US and he insists that it is not their problem in connection with the replacement and insulation clean up.  Ken also claims that I have "critters" up there which I do not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-with-A-US-Air-Conditioning-of-TX/Garland-Texas-75042/Ken-with-A-US-Air-Conditioning-of-TX-Would-not-clean-up-or-replace-insulation-when-their-857161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken with A-US Air Conditioning of TX