offers

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: Sucker not me — Davie Florida
Kenco Services, Inc
2325 West 77th St Hialeah, Florida USA

Kenco Services, Inc Terrible service call- not worth the money or the time Hialeah Florida

Kenco Services came out to do an indepth cleaning of the coils on my Sub-Zero refrigerator.  The service technician was unprepared. He did not have all the proper equiptment with him to do the job (no ladder/step stool, no flashlight while working in a dark space, a vacuum cleaner with too short a hose, etc.). Nevertheless, he left my refrigerator coils almost as dirty as how he found them.  He proceeded to close up the work area when I asked to look at his work.  That's when I noticed how dirty they still were. Not only did he leave the coils extremely dirty, but he failed to put back all of the screws. He did not bother to tell me he lost a screw and probably thought I wouldn't notice.

Luckily, I noticed and called him on that too. He wanted to charge me the $130.00 servive fee when I insisted to speak with the service manager.  The manager offered to come back with a cleaning solution to clean the coils out properly.  After the technician came back and sprayed the solution on the coils on the second visit,  I was asked to pay the final bill.  I asked when he was going to perform the 10pt diagnostic check which was part of the service call.  He said he had done it on the previous visit.  That was a flat out lie.  Not only did he not do the diagnostic check, he did not write a single word about it on the work order. Not till at least I brought it to his attention.

For all those sub-zero refrigerator owners out there... dont waste your time and money $$$ on this service with Kenco.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kenco-Services-Inc/Hialeah-Florida-33016/Kenco-Services-Inc-Terrible-service-call-not-worth-the-money-or-the-time-Hialeah-Flori-1057947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kenco Services, Inc