Complaint Review: Kendall Cars Lestherhead

• Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: Fairgratitude33 — Surrey Nationwide United States of America
Kendall Cars Lestherhead
Kingsley Works, Kingston Road, Leatherhead Nationwide United States of America

Kendall Cars Lestherhead Made up excuses for taking the deposit, the day after the car which we rented was returned. They said the tyre deflated and when we explained that it happened under their supervision, they accused us Leatherhead, Nationwide

We rent a car for 3 months, after that - we come back and we are accused of 'going to the garage and fixing the car' - as the tyre deflated infront of them. What they didn't know was that car wheels- deflate. Next day they call us - we tell them That firstly they have no proof of us going to the garage ( which we didn't - the car was perfectly fine anyways and if we had a problem with it we would contact them anyways as they told us when we first hired it) We leave telling them that it is their responsibility that the car wheel deflated while the car was with them. Next day they call us stating the same problem, I fully explain to them the problem and they drop it. I was like thank God they understood me, until they start muttering something about scratches on the car.. Which they have not even mentioned yesterday- I tell them what they are doing is fraud because they should have mentioned it yesterday - he says' we checked the car over when you left' - when we left?! So after walking around a few times he tells us the car is fine / he later after the car is in their responsibility the next day he tells us that he 'found' scratches...? Seriously? So when he saw that he could not keep the deposit from the deflated wheel he 'finds' scratches? Seriously? Then he mentions something about photographs on his iPhone and how he cannot get the date on them? How unprofessional? I ask for his name and he doesn't reply until I ask him several times? In a professional company the first thing you do is give your name? Doesn't that show that he does know he has done something wrong?! In my opinion they have tried everything in their power to find a problem with our car that we brought back and were very careful with - not to mention we filled it up 'full' with petrol a few days back ( barely driven it - so the tank was full) To any person- I would recommend to go to a company which is going to treat you with respect and this is not the place, warning everyone around. Do not use a company like this - such as Kendall Cars leatherhead!! It's not even the money that made me go through with this and make it a big deal- it is the ungratefullness!!

K

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kendall-Cars-Lestherhead/nationwide/Kendall-Cars-Lestherhead-Made-up-excuses-for-taking-the-deposit-the-day-after-the-car-wh-923546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kendall Cars Lestherhead