mystery

• Reported By: rikker30 — Crosby Texas United States of America
Kendall Homes
427 Mason Park Blvd. Katy, TX 77450 Crosby, Texas United States of America

Kendall Homes Home Builder Crosby, Texas

*Author of original report: This is what has happened.

*Consumer Comment: What exactly happened?

I purches a house from this builder 6 years ago. Since then I have had to pay 10's of thousands of dollars in plumbing issues due to substandard building practices.The people that work here are rude and not willing to help eventhough I have produced proof of substandard plumbing.

1st) they ripped me of of a full year of taxes when I moved in 8 months into the year.

2nd) They dont honor thier craftmanship

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kendall-Homes/Crosby-Texas-77532/Kendall-Homes-Home-Builder-Crosby-Texas-832893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kendall Homes

This is what has happened.

AUTHOR: rikker30 - (United States of America)

Since day one our house sewage has backed up. We have had to snake the line about 6 times a year. Even the builder has had someone snake the line. We have had the upstairs bathroom overflow and the kitchen ceiling has collapsed into the kitchen. My home owners ins. has replaced the drywall and carpet.

Finially the last time the house sewage backed up I requested that the line be jetted and scoped. We the line was laid going uphill from the house to the street. AND the vents were still capped on the roof as if the house was still in inventory.

New still have water damage in the master bathroom from this last go around.I have talked to the water district and the builder.They are very rude to there customers. I have had several other customers knock on my door to take pictures of our house to give the builder from various issues they are having with the builder.

What exactly happened?

AUTHOR: Tom - Aggie Builder - (United States of America)

What exactly was your problem with the plumbing? I assume you had to have your sewer line replaced. What was the cause of the problem? Please elaborate. I have over 17 years of experience in home building and have built over 500 homes ranging from $100,000 to $1,500,000.