Complaint Review: Kendall Mitsubishi

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2014

• Reported By: Rafael — Miami Florida United States of America
Kendall Mitsubishi
8523 South Dixie Highway, Miami, FL 33143 Miami, Florida United States of America

Kendall Mitsubishi Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. - Terrible Car Service Miami, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

*Author of original report: They called me back...

My new 2012 Outlander Sport SUV and I think it has a factory defect...

My left Rear Back-up Light Housing keeps breaking off. The first time they replaced the part after arguing with the Sale Manager but it looks like they didn't fix it correctly because about three weeks later I had the same problem but this time they told me that they won't replace it and/or fix the issue.  They lie about the their client and car service, they told me it's not part of the warranty even though it keeps happening (keeps breaking) on it's own!

Remember this is a brand new SUV that I bought in August of 2012 but they just don't care!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kendall-Mitsubishi/Miami-Florida-33143/Kendall-Mitsubishi-Mitsubishi-Motors-North-America-Inc-Terrible-Car-Service-Miami-Flo-947599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kendall Mitsubishi

I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

AUTHOR: Christina - ()

We are deeply sorry that this issue has caused so much distress to you, our valued customer, and  looked into your complaint. After much review, we  narrowed down the cause of the issue and where able to come up with a permanent solution. Being that a few months have gone by and we have not heard of any more issues with your lamp I hope that the issue has been permanently resolved. We greatly value your business, and we thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with me.

Yours in service,

Christina Segura

Service Manager

Kendall Mitsubishi

They called me back...

AUTHOR: Rafael - (USA)

It looks like they got the message not to take advantage of their clients, they call me today and offered to replace the Rear Back-up Light Housing, but this time they are going to try to repair it, so it won't keep happening again....  Let's see what happens, will keep you abreast!!!

Thanks guys!