Complaint Review: Kendall Toyota - Selectyourgifts

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 20, 2005

• Reported By:miami Florida
Kendall Toyota - Selectyourgifts
10943 South Dixie Highway Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Kendall Toyota Scam With Selectyourgifts.com Kendall Toyota told me i won a 1000 dollar shopping spree.. its a scam www.selectyourgifts.com makes u pay shipping a "processing" fee.. expensive.. inflate retail price. rip-off auto promotion with junk Miami Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: A suggestion

Kendall Toyota (Miami Florida) 10943 South Dixie Highway. Wanna call them? Go ahead 305 665 6581. They are a lying, cheap, scum dealership that trick people at any costs to go to their dealership and look at their scum cars. They sent me a letter in the mail and it had a "Scratch and Match" Title and small symbols of the prizes you can win. I scratch the bronze thing. And i thought i won the 1,000 dollar shopping spree. It had no fine print but I wasn't satisfied though, so i call the dealership and they assured me that there are no strings attached. You can but good things on a website. I asked about computers and they replied yes (which there arent) I ask so its tottaly tottaly free right? For which they relpy yes. I waste my time going to Kendall Toyota which is far from my house. I do so, get home, and its a scam! Ridiculous I have contacted my local news station, the bbb, this webiste, and am looking into a lawsuit. They have nothing to fight against. There isnt fine print anywhere! A shopping spree is not a place where you end up paying the cost of the item through shipping, and processing. I am so frustrated and mad. And since i was so siked i got it... I'm dissapointed. How can people be so scum? I never do anything to anyone. They shouldnt even regaurd themselves as humans. They are heartless, cold stoned, Scum. I will get justice. Thank you.

Alex
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2005 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kendall-Toyota-Selectyourgifts/Miami-Florida-33156/Kendall-Toyota-Scam-With-Selectyourgiftscom-Kendall-Toyota-told-me-i-won-a-1000-dollar-sh-1033639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kendall Toyota - Selectyourgifts

#1 Consumer Suggestion

A suggestion

AUTHOR: R - (U.S.A.)

I don't have any suggestions regarding the dealer. I doubt there's anything you could do except learn that auto dealers typically are not very honest.

But, I would suggest you think about changing your phone number and email address.

And in the future, you may not want to make them so public.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC