occasions

• Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Pam — Carmel Indiana United States of America
Kendra Milnate
Casper, Wyoming United States of America

Kendra Milnate Selling a white male bulldog called "Gunther" The dog was posted on a KY bulldog rescue website, but the owner lives in Wyoming, and would need $350 to ship the dog. She never wanted to talk on the phone, but left very detailed emails about the Casper, Wyoming

I found a young male white bulldog posted for immediate placement on a KY rescue website, and contacted the person posting the dog.  The phone # was an answer only, and the next day I received a text message to check my email regarding "Gunther"

Kendra had several questions for me to answer, and then started to set up arrangements for the dog to be shipped from Wyoming to Indiana.  I indicated that we would need to use PayPal for payment, which she never agreed to. I also asked for a picture taken of the dog with my name on a card next to him, along with vet contact information, which I got no response.  I smelled scam big time.

I received  a bill via email from Animal Away/Animal Transport Service International  for $350, headquarters in St Claire, Cameroo, payable by Western Union. We also received a phone call from a male that was very hard to understand, with not good mastery of the English language.  It's sick that scammers use pets to get their $$.  If it's too good to be true, it is! Beware of a picture of a charming white young male bulldog with black spots on his right ear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kendra-Milnate/Casper-Wyoming-/Kendra-Milnate-Selling-a-white-male-bulldog-called-Gunther-The-dog-was-posted-on-a-KY-bu-1003967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kendra Milnate